I was craving some blue for some reason, maybe because of this sweet little Blue bird. Anyway, to make this card I started by stamping and coloring the blue bird music image. Next I die-cut the two layers and did a bit of sponging, then I die-cut and mounted the background panels and added some pearl flourishes. Next I went to work on the sentiment banner.
|Music Speaks - Close-up|
Here's a view of the full card:
Card Receipe and Details:
- ODBD New January Release Music Speaks Stamp Set
- White, Blue and Black Cardstock
- Black, Lost Lagoon and Pacific Point Ink and Gel Pens to color the image
- ODBD Custom Vintage Floral Pattern Die and Vintage Labels Dies
- Pearls, Squins and Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs and Blessings,