Sunday, October 26, 2014

Poinsettia Joy

Hi Everyone - Happy Sunday!

I have a quick card made for today's Featured Stamper on SCS.  Her name is Annette Allen aka Clever Creations on SCS and her gallery is so fresh and fun!!

To make this card I started by creating the card base frame.  After die-cutting the oval cut-outs and frame I moved on to die-cutting the Poinsettia and greenery, then the sentiment.  I played with the arrangement, mounted everything, and lastly added the sequins.

Poinsettia Joy Close-up
To bring this poinsettia to life I added some Pan Pastels to the flower and leaves.  I also used multiple colors of green card stock to add interest to the greenery.  Below are a couple more views:

Poinsettia Joy


Poinsettia Joy Alt View

Here is a link to Annette's wonderful card:  Sprinkles

Card Details and Recipe:

  • ODBD Peaceful Poinsettia, Fancy Foliage and Circle Ornaments Dies, Spellbinders Elegant and Standard Ovals Dies, Joy Die, Punches
  • ODBD Rustic Beauty Collection Papers, Cherry Cobbler, Artechoke, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede and Early Espresso Cardstock
  • Pan Pastels, Flowersoft, Crystal Effects, Sequins


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!!

Blessings,
Audrey

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous poinsettia and yeah for my favorite word!! Fabulous card. Hope you are doing well ((hugs))