The colors chosen for this week are so pretty, and like a lot of things, I'd not have thought to pair them together. Who knew that all these colors could coordinate so well?? Not me!!
To make this card I stamped the ODBD Morning Glory stamp, die-cut and colored that layer using Copic Markers. I also added some stickles for sparkle, and some matte glaze in certain areas to add depth, along with some liquid pearls for more textures and interest.
|Morning Glory - Side View|
Below is the inspiration swatch - it's definitely a pretty combination! And here's a link to the challenge in case you want to play along: Color Throwdown
Card Details and Recipe:
- ODBD Morning Glory Stamp Set
- White, Black, Pool Party and Ballet Blue Card Stock
- Spellbinders Labels 26 Die, Embossing Folder
- Copic Markers: B28 & B32(Balet Blue), BV11 & BV23 (Wisteria Wonder), YR12 & YR15 (Apricot Appeal), YG93 & YG95 (Lucky Limeade), BG00 & BG34 (Pool Party)
- Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Matte Glaze
Thanks for stopping by and sharing the fun with me today!!!