Sunday, December 30, 2012

You Light Up My Life Christmas

Hello - I'm back with two more Christmas cards - I was a bit late in sending my Christmas Cards this year, and after reviewing my Christmas card list and comparing it to the cards I received, it turned out I was a couple of cards short.  I'll do better next year!!


You Light Up My Life Christmas


Here are a few more views to show the dimension and sparkle.  I decided to switch gears and use Prismacolor Pencils on this, especially since I hadn't used them lately.  It was nice to pull them out for a change.


Alt View 1


Alt View 2


This card is being submitted for the following Challenges:

Here's what was used for this card:
  • Sweet n' Sassy You Light up My Life - snowman and sentiment
  • Spellbinders Scallop Ovals
  • Black Ink and Prismacolor Pencils, Pool Party and Baja Breeze for Sponging
  • White and Garden Green Paper
  • SU! Snow Festival DSP
  • Crystal Effects (lights and snoman eyes), Glitter, Ribbon, Silver Cord, Michaels Treelight Charms and lots of dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a safe and fun New Year celebration!

Hugs and Blessings,
Audrey


6 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely card Audrey! The snowman image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with the "All that Glitters" challenge at Drunken Stampers this week!

Marisa said...

Another cute snowman :) Wonderful touch with the glitter.

Angela said...

Hi Audry, I love your cute snowman. Those little christmas decorations are just fab and really make this a fantastic card.

Thank you for sharing and taking part in the 24th Craftymess Challenge with us.
Angela - Craftymess DT

pam124 said...

Your little snowman is so cute Audrey and I love the bow and Christmas bulb treatment!

Barbara Godden said...

Really cute snowman, an coloured beautifully with those prismacolour pencils. Thanks for joining the Drunken stampers for the glitter challenge.

Nicky Wilcox said...

Love it Thanks for joining us at crafty mess xxx