Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We wish you a Merry Christmas

Hello and Blessings,

This card is a new submission for a two challenges - First, it's my second card for Sunday's FS Challenge over at SCS - created based on inspiration from Gail (GailNM).  Challenge link is here:  FS306 and her card:  Gail's bright and fun Bugs and Kisses.  I changed the theme from Halloween to Christmas, changed the card shape and added a ribbon and charm.


Merry Christmas !


This is also my second submission for the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges Blog, Challenge #50 - Snow:  To create any type of project featuring Snow.  Here's a link to that fun challenge:  Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  Below is a close-up view - here you can see the bright sparkly details and the tree ornaments :).



Close-up View


The tree image is colored using Copics - YG11, YG13, YG17, B01, B04, Y38, E08, and E41 and C02 for shading.  The ornaments are glittered using Stickles then covered with Crystal Effects for a fun ornament look.  The background is sponged using Distress Tumbled Glass and Broken China pads.

Here are a couple of other views to show even more of the fun details.  Thanks for looking!!




To make this card I used SU's Snow Much Fun tree image and Papertrey's sentiment from Vintage Ornaments set, along with Spellbinders Grand, Standard and Decorative Labels 1 dies.  Also used Memory Box Snowflake Corner and Frosty Border dies, tons of Glitter, organza ribbon, silver cord and a couple of Christmas Charms.




Hope you all are enjoying this wonderful Season!!  Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments.

Hugs and Blessings to all,
Audrey


12 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Audrey!! Love the white on white layers and the fabulous colouring! The snowflake/star flourish is wonderful!

Bridget said...

Oh Audrey, this is pure bliss - love it!

marilynprestonn said...

Just love this card Audrey! I love every little detail about it, the Christmas tree is my fave though. Great work. Thank you for sharing your outstanding crafting skills to us with dreams of becoming better. Kindly, Peggy

Benzi said...

Just beautiful, Audrey! I love ornaments and these are just fabulous. Love all the white and the pretty ribbon. It's amazing!

I think I am to a point where I can return to blogging now. I've missed it and I see you've made some gorgeous creations while I was away.

Karon said...

Oh my goodness - this is so elegant and beautiful - love the layers. TFS

pam124 said...

Audrey, this is so beautifully put together. The nice cold, crisp feel, beautiful ribbon treatment, sponging and amazing layers. Hugs and Blessing to you!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh my stars! Audrey, this is just beautiful! I adore every single detail you included in this work of art. And all the white on white? Just stunning! Fabulous work on this, my friend!

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this card, Audrey. It is so pretty and elegant. I love white cards.

Pop, Paper, Scissors said...

I said it at SCS and I'll say it again. Awesome.

Sue Sturday said...

Stunningly beautiful, Audrey - LOVE this gorgeous white Christmas card!!

Sylvia Blum said...

Stunning card, Audrey!

Cards By Jan said...

This is soooooo BEAUTIFUL!!...wow....drop dead gorgeous!!
Hugs