Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Some People Make the World Special








Hello Everyone!  I made this card in October for a couple of challenges, one being the QFTD Challenge.  Our Queen that week was Chris Olsen aka Glowbug.  I visited her gallery several times since she became Royalty and every time I came back to this amazing creation: { Chris’s beautiful Peace on Earth card }

To make this card I die cut the Spellbinders Label One dies, cut extras of the two back panels then embossed trimmed and layered each.  I then die cut the Memory Box Dragonflies, assembled and covered them in glitter.  I die cut and layered the sentiment tag, made the bow and put it all together.

Thanks everyone for taking a peek.
Hugs,
Audrey

2 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, that is SO delicate and pretty. And just look at all of the layers!! What a fabulous creation. :D

Angela said...

Every time I see this card I am hypnotized. It appears almost gossamer with your expert lighting and photography. I love it!