Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Nature Gives to Every Season



Hi!!  This card was made in October for the SCS Queen for the Day Challenge.  The queen that week was Peeps321 aka Polly. I had so much fun visiting Polly's gallery - there were so many cards that caught my eye, but I chose this one because I liked the shape and loved her felt flowers: {Polly’s Wonderful Owl You Doin’ Card} 

To make the card I used Spellbinders Die Cuts, glue and dimensionals.  The delicate flower and leaf dies are from Poppy Stamps, and they are adorned with lots of glitter and pearls.  I added the ribbon, glittered it up a bit, and adorned the card with a ladybug charm from Michaels.

Thanks everyone for stopping by :)
Hugs & Blessings,
Audrey

1 comment:

pam124 said...

WOW, Audrey, I was able to look up close better on the blog when I blew this up. My gosh, the details are unbelievable and this card is stunning1