Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas - It's Snowtime!!

Hi Everyone - here's another last-minute Christmas Card!!  Hope you all enjoyed your Holidays!!

This card is a last minute addition being sent out in the mail a bit late, but I needed one more and had wanted to use this snowman set, so decided to pull it out.  It's such a fun (and retired) stampset because there are so many cute images that can be added, like the Cardinal!  And like most of my cards this year this one has lots of Sparkle and Bling.

Below are a couple of photos that show all the details:


Merry Christmas - It's Snowtime!



Merry Christmas - It's Snowtime - Front


This card is being submitted for the following Challenges:
  • SCS Queen for the Day:  QFTD 145 - This week we were asked to find the Queen who was honored on the Friday closest to our Birthday.  Ironically enough I was Queen the day AFTER my Birthday - so, yes, I CASED my own card!!  This is my second card for this challenge.  Here's a link to my original card:  It's Snowtime
  • Craftymess Challenge:  24th Challenge - Show some Sparkle and Bling - this is my second submission
  • Drunken Stampers: Challenge #112 - All that Glitters - also my second submission

Here's what was used for this card:
  • SU! It's Snowtime Stampset
  • Sweet n' Sassy You Light up My Life - Sentiment
  • Spellbinders Scallop Ovals
  • Black Ink and Prismacolor Pencils, Cool Carribean and Baja Breeze for Sponging
  • White Cardstock
  • SU! Snow Festival and Festival of Prints DSP
  • Crystal Effects (Snowman Buttons), Glitter, Bakers Twine, Tim Holtz Button, Michaels Treelight Charms and lots of dimensionals

Thanks for visiting and Happy New Year to you and yours!!

Hugs,
Audrey

9 comments:

Benzi said...

Birds and snowmen! How adorable can it get. Two of my favorite things!! The designer paper is just perfect for this wintry scene.

Benzi said...

I meant to wish you a Happy 2013 and a fun New Year's Eve.

Donna said...

Another lovely glittery snowman card! Thanks for playing along with the "All that Glitters" challenge at Drunken Stampers this week!

Marisa said...

He's soooo cute!!! Love the snowflake paper and pops of red. Darling card.

Ivory Moon said...

Gorgeous card .... I LOVE the little lights you have attached to it ... they are SOOO cute and a great idea xxThank you for joining in The Crafty Mess Challenge

Tina xxx

pam124 said...

Audrey, I love your snowman and my favorite holiday colors are a soft blue, white and red and this has them all. Love your baker's twine treatment and button. Fantastic!

Barbara Godden said...

Another cute cute cute snowman, I am so fond of snowment they are all adorable. Love the dsp and the sketch, fabulous job. Thanks for joining the Drunken stampers for the all that glitters challenge.

Nicky Wilcox said...

So cute Thanks for joining us at crafty mess xxx

Beccalite said...

Wow what a cute image and I love all the embellishments especially the little lights how cute are they. Beautiful card.

Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us over at Craftymess.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx (Craftymess DT)