Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Love Grows Stronger Every Day



Hi Everyone!! This card was made for the SCS Queen in October - Shirley aka Wanna be creative.  I had a blast looking through her gallery, and fell in love with her two Boxers in the process!! We also have a White Boxer and I was cracking up when I found this AWESOME card: { Shirley’s Card} I love the part about Bandit insisting the car be PINK - "because you just don't tell a big white boxer NO"... It's so true LOL!!!!!!

Anyway, that's not the card I decided to CASE, although it did give me inspiration. Here's Shirley's wonderful scenic card that inspired mine: { Shirley’s wonderful Barn Raising seq Card }.

To make this card I stamped the trees, created a circle mask using a punched circle, then sponged the sky/background with various inks.  I then added the negative mask and sponged the setting sun.  The frame is from Cheery Lynn Designs and was die cut and mounted using dimensionals.  The hand-cut trees and sentiment tag were added last.  

Thanks everyone for looking!
Hugs,
Audrey

3 comments:

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

You are learning fast. Your blog looks great and I became your first follower...lol The sky is the limit, now follow your dream!

pam124 said...

Oh, Audrey, I remember when you bought this set. I wouldn't have known what to do with it, but you aced it. I like on your blog that you can see a larger version by clicking on it. Pure perfection1

nwilliams6 said...

This is in my top 10 favorite cards I have seen you make. Wonderful colors, wonderful scene, wonderful card!!!! Hugz!