Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jewelry Gifts for Christmas

Hi Everyone!!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas - and I hope your day was filled with friends and family, love and laughter, all your favorite traditions and few new ones too!  Blessings to you all for a fulfilling 2013!!

I have several posts today, including some fun jewelry that I made and a couple late Christmas Cards.

This first post is Jewelry I made using SU!'s retired Simply Adorned kits.  I'd been planning to make bracelets, a necklace and a couple of ornaments using the supplies I had purchased, but took it a step further by asking each person to select the beads and locket style that they wanted for their piece of jewelry.  This way it's personalized for them, so less guessing on my part!

This first one might be my favorite of the Bracelets and was made for the newest addition to our family - Chirstina.  (My Nephew proposed to her on Christmas!!!).


Christina's Bracelet 1

The photos show both sides of the locket - the Butterfly and Love (above) and the Heart and Flourish are from three different SU! stampsets - see below for those details.  These are all SU! Simply Adorned items and each has it's own clasp.


Christina's Bracelet 2

Below are more images of the Bracelets given to my Niece and two of my local Sister in Laws.  This next one shows the bracelet clasp, and includes an SU! heart charm.


Susie's Bracelet 1

Susie's Bracelet 2

Each of the lockets contain fun little stamped treasures - and they all have glitter and liquid pearls added as well.  They're so cute up close and in real life because each is like a tiny mini card inside a locket!!   I love how the all turned out!


Emily's Bracelet 1

Emily's Bracelet 2

This last one is also a favorite of mine - the little butterfly and flower are so sweet and sparkly in real life - not sure how well they show up in these photos - hopefully you can see all the details.

Mimi's Bracelet 1

Mimi's Bracelet 2

The next group of photos shows the long necklace made for my Mom.  She is 79 and still loves dressing up every chance she gets - which ALWAYS includes the most fashionable jewelry (and high heels whenever possible LOL!)!!  She is such a special lady, one of those people who truly gets better with age.  I hope I can follow in her footsteps.


Full Necklace View

I'm definitely not a jewelry photographer and realize I could have done better on these.  Still they do show the stamped images inside the lockets as well as all the beads and charms.  Hope you like them!


Both Lockets View 1
Both Lockets - View 2



















These were super fun to make, and in the process I realized that making jewelry is easier than I thought!!  And these are especially fun because I was able to add a personalized stamped design to each - for me that's what really makes them special.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!


These projects have been entered as a group to the following Challenges:

Here's what I used to make the Jewelry:
  • SU! Simply Adorned Bracelets, Necklace, Gems and Charms
  • SU! Stampsets: Charming, Elementary Elegance, Baby Blossoms and Tiny Tags
  • Raspberry Ripple, Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Baja Breeze.
  • Also used glitter, Liquid Pearls and Crystal Effects

Hope you like what you see here.

Blessings and Hugs Everyone,
Audrey

5 comments:

Benzi said...

Look at you...combining stamping and jewelry making. Awesome work which I'm sure is going to be loved by each recipient. And, a new member coming to the family. That's very exciting. Congrats to the newly engaged couple.

Marisa said...

These are fabulous!! What a wonderful gift to be able to give and personalized too :) Love your mom's attitude and flair for fashion!

pam124 said...

My goodness Audrey, stamping and jewelry making. Sure am glad you are my IRL friend!!! The lucky people/family who receive these will be AMAZED! Your talent it just outstanding. I love every one of these pieces!!!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Oh my goodness, Audrey, your jewelry came out absolutely stunning to say the least! I have been exploring jewelry making too, but I must say, I love that your bracelets have the little clasps to change if there would ever be a desire! TFS these masterpieces! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Dawn said...

This is all so fabulous!