Thursday, December 6, 2012

His Gift Christmas Card



Hi Everyone - this card is for a couple of challenges and was originally made in November.  It was made for the SCS Inspiration Challenge and for that week's Queen for the Day, who was Gabby aka Gabalot.  I quickly fell in love with her unique and artful style, and found the perfect card to CASE:  { Gabby’s Glorious Peace on Earth Card }

To make this card I first masked the area where my trees were to be stamped, then stamped them in Craft White ink and clear embossed. I then die-cut that same panel, sponged Soft Sky, Baja Breeze and Midnight Muse to bring out the white trees, die cut the Memory Box Star of Wonder and sentiment tag and glittered everything!! I added the extra gems, made the bow, added a Tim Holtz Button and assembled. The back panel was scored and adhered at the top with scoretape. This is almost a One layer card :). 

Hugs and Blessing Everyone!
Thanks for taking a look!
Audrey

4 comments:

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous, Audrey Ann! Nice to see you have a blog now! Blessings! Kathy

Winnie and Patty said...

Audrey--what a gorgeous card!!! And I really really like your blog! Congratulations on taking the job into blogland! LOL I can't wait to see what all you post! Take care!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Wow Audrey! This is an amazing card!!! Stunning with the embossed white and the deep blue sponging. You are sooo talented. The blog looks wonderful-have fun with it! Lee Ann

pam124 said...

Audrey, this is even more AMAZING close up. Thanks for the instructions on how you created this. Those trees just take your breath away! I love your sentiment and all the tiny pearls. Magnifico and I see you have some new followers - like that's a shock - NOT! Hugs Always!