Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy I Do Day



Hello Everyone!  This card was created back in July a few different SCS challenges - the first is for that week's Queen and fellow Dirty Dozen Alum Texas Grammy aka Bev Gerard. She's such an amazing stamper, flower maker, and creator of all things beautiful - and she's such a sweet person!!  Link to Bev's beautiful card is here: {Thinking of You}

To make this card I used a Martha Stewart Punch-around-the-page, SU!'s Heart Dies, and MFT's rolled roses.  I also made my own little teeny tiny roses using Pat Smether's Blooms in a Box technique - Link here:  {BloomsinaBox} Thanks Pat for sharing your wonderful tricks of the trade - you're such an inspiration!! 

Thanks everyone for visiting!
Blessings,
Audrey

1 comment:

pam124 said...

This has to be one of my TOP FAVORITE cards of yours. Exquisite in every way from the array of rolled flowers, to the gold leaf pen and PATP used perfectly. I'm in love with this one Audrey. Hugs Always!