Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Every Moment is a Gift




Hello - This card was made in September and was for a couple of SCS Challenges.  The first was the QFTD for that week - Peggy aka pegmac17.  She is one amazing stamper - when I saw this beauty I knew it was 'the one'!! {Peggy’s Beautiful Card}

To make this card I embossed the base layer, then diecut and mounted the frame.  The flourishes were die cut, manipulated to fit where/how best to support the Butterflies, then adhered with glue and dimensionals.  The butterflies were die cut, stacked, adorned with pearls and mounted on the Flourishes.

Thank you for taking a look!

God Bless!

1 comment:

pam124 said...

I so love being able to look closely at your cards. They are even better to hold and look at IRL, but I will take what I can get. This is so BEAUTIFUL just as you are!