Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You Will Find Refuge



Hi Everyone - This is my first Blog Post!!

This card was made in April this year for two challenges - one is Our Daily Bread Designs Shining Light Challenge #102, which is to use your favorite ODBD stampset, the other is the SCS QFTD challenge in honor of that week's Queen - Sylvia aka Sillyfilly.  She has amazing talent and I found so much inspiration in her gallery, but it was this card that really spoke to me:   {Teal Angel}

This was my first time participating in a challenge outside of SCS, so it was new for me, and the reason I played is because of all the gorgeous creations I see on SCS for ODBD.  And I had a favorite set in my hands - so why not plya!!  Here's a link to that ODBD SLC102 Challenge page from April: {ODBD Shining the Light Challenge}

This precious little chicadee is one of my favorite birds, and the matching die makes this little guy pop. This card is for my Mom, and I hope it brings her hope and comfort.

Thanks everyone for visiting and checking out my Blog!

Hugs and Blessings,
Audrey

1 comment:

pam124 said...

Oh, to see these up close, makes them even more magnificent. This is full of awesome details, love the little bird and I remember buying that flower together at Hobby Lobby! Hugs!