Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Blessings



Blessings Everyone!  This card was made on December first for two SCS challenges - the first was in celebration of the new QFTD - Queen Julia (aka Crafty Julia). Her gallery is filled with fun colorful and unique creations, and it didn't take me long to find one to CASE: { Julias Bright & fun Celebrate the Season Card } Thank you Julia for your inspiration and all your sweet comments.

This card is also for today's Inspiration Challenge - Stef shared a great website called Signals - which had lots of fun gift items. I chose this ornament as my inspiration: { Signals – Wlanut Wish Ornament }

To make my card I stamped and gold embossed then die cut the SU! ornament. die cut and stamped the sentiment tag and assembled that to the Bow. Then I die cut the Memory Box Pine Branches and twigs, sponged them a bit, embossed the second card panel and put it all together with LOTS of glue & dimensionals!!

Thanks everyone for taking a look.
Hugs and Blessings,
Audrey

7 comments:

pam124 said...

Okay, Audrey, it doesn't get much better than this. I think this is one of my favorite holiday cards you've made. WOW, those leaves, gold ornament, gold trimming, embossing, layers - it's got everything and I mean EVERYTHNG! I'm so glad I know you and that I can also enjoy your beautiful work. Hugs Audrey!

Pop, Paper, Scissors said...

Tis the season for sure! This is gorgeous!

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

This is so impressive. I keep telling myself I "don't" need that die....yeah right it's not working. I love how detailed the die is so that it almost looks like a real pine bough on your beautiful card.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so pretty, I love the pine branches with the beautifully embossed ornament.

Cards By Jan said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I have been trying to get the branch die...hope one of these days its available...cause it a winner...
I LOVE your beautiful card!!
Hugs

marilynprestonn said...

Just had to stop by and say how amazing your card is. Simple and elegant, love everything about it. Saw it on SCS and had to come and get a close-up view of it. Sooo glad I did.

Kindly, Peggy

Skye said...

Classically beautiful. Every element of this card is just perfect