Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A New Little Someone

Hello Everyone!!  Here's a card I made for a very special SCS friend (Pat Smethers) who recently had a new Grandbaby named Audrey Mavis.  It's also for an SCS Challenge from Friday - F4A146 - in celebration of Springtime in December!!!


Front View


Close-up View

To make this card I die cut the card base 3 times (once in the Blushing Bride Paper, then again in Card stock to keep it sturdy, then a third time for the card back).   I then adhered the front and back panels using score-tape.

Alternate View #1


The bunny was stamped in Crumb Cake, then colored using Copic Markers (Y000/Y11/Y13/Y35/R000/R11/R22 and N0/N1 for shading.  Also used Verve's One Person sentiment, SU's Itty Bitty Banners stamp and die cut, Romantic Rectangles by Spellbinders, Cheery Lynn Designs
Alternate Veiw #2

Fanciful Flourish, MFT Rolled Gardenia Dienamics, White Felt, Bakers Twine, Glitter, SU White Button, and lots of Love.

Thanks for stopping by!!




Hugs and Blessings!
Audrey

15 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

How sweet you made one sweet card for Pat and one for Jamie and used the same verse (which btw is one of the most awesome verses in the world). Love the bunny and your coloring is wonderful. Super fun details and elements as well. This is one great card for our sweet Pat! Hugz!!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Audrey, what a beautiful baby card! Love your choice in die cuts and that bunny is just too cute for words! As always...a beautifully designed and executed card!

pam124 said...

Audrey, this is so delicate and perfect for a new baby card. I love your soft colors, all your yummy details and for someone as awesome as Pat Smethers!! I'm sure little "Audrey" will be talented just like you and her grandmother. GORGEOUS my friend! Hugs Always!

Kathy Bradley said...

Audrey Ann,
Your card is most beautiful!! The image is darling and the sentiment perfect. I love it!! Kathy/SCS - 101Airborne

What a wonderful blog!

Angela said...

This is so incredibly adorable. Aurey! I can't get over the expert coloring of the bunny! You are so good.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

This is so incredibly sweet, precious, and beautiful, Audrey Ann! Patty Cakes is going to love this!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, love the colors. Gramma Pat will love this sweet card.

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

WOW, Audrey, this is such a stunning card! I am sure Pat loved it! Thanks so much for stopping by my Blog it means a lot to me! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Hey Audrey! Your blog is looking great! This is simply an adorable card! Your attention to detail is amazing! So many little things make this one GREAT card. Thanks for visiting my blog-you are so appreciated!

Cassie said...

Wow, Audrey Ann, this is absolutely gorgeous! That bunny stamp was always one of my favorites :)

Tammy said...

HI Audrey, had a nose around your blog and your creations are all incredibly beautiful! Thanks for visiting me!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This baby card fro Pat Smethers new granddaughter is so beautiful! I love the combination of pink and yellow, and the little flourished leaves addition is fab!!

Skye said...

A lovely card. I love the sweet image, the delicate colours and the design.
Thank you for your visit to my blog and becoming a follower. I have joined your followers.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Awww... This is so stinkin sweet. Pat is going to love this. Awesome framing!

Vicky said...

This is Absoluetly gorgeous , this one caught my eye :) love every thing about it especially the bunny and button with twine. Thanks for visiting my blog :)