To make the first card I stamped SU's Garden in Bloom on a whisper white textured card base, then stamped the Grunge dots to fill in some of the white space. Next I stamped and die-cut the Butterfly elements and moved on to the sentiment tag. Last steps were adding the 'doodled' butterfly tail/flourish along with the sequins, glitter and white gel pen.
Additional inspiration came from Satruday's IC Challenge - the website was www.softsurroundings.com. I was definitely inspired by so many of the items I saw there. Here's one more photo from a different angle:
My second card is also for today's FS. I used my Chameleon markers and for the first time I blended multiple colors together on the same image. Up until now I've used only one marker per image - blending the one color to get many different shades.
I love how easy these markers are to use - and after using them only a few times I'm starting to get the hang of them. This flower took some time to color, but I love how it came out. Here's another photo:
Card Recipe's and Details:
You are Beautiful Card:
- SU Watercolor Wings, Garden in Bloom, and Grunge; Penny Black Heartfelt
- White Cardstock, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Cucumber Crush Ink
- SB Decorative Labels 24 (embossed), SU Bold Butterfly, and Banners Framelits Dies, Sequins, Clear Button, Gold Thread, Glitter, and Marker for Doodling
Wrapped in Happiness Card:
- SU You've Got This and By Definition Background (retired), Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles
- White and Black Card Stock, Black ink and Chameleon Markers V04, BL6, BV4, GR3, YG3
- SU mini flower punch and Dotted EF
- SCS Featured Stamper FS440 - Debra aka pdncurrier
- SCS Inspiration Challenge IC501
- SCS Mixability Challenge MIX128
Thanks everyone for stopping by - hope you found some inspiration today.
Hugs and Blessings,